Sorry-for-the-Keyboard-problem.

wildcat

Hey-guys;-I-am-really-really-sorry-about-the-keyboard-issue.-There-has-been-a-few-people-who-have-been-making-some-smart-comments-about-it.-I-am-in-the-process-of-getting-it-fixed.-Anyhow;-I-love-this-site;-the-info-and-the-people-who-are-on-it-except-for-a-few-people.-Anyhow;-thanks-for-baring-with-me.-Times-have-been-tuff-the-past-couple-of-months-for-me-and-my-family-as-some-of-you-know;-so-thank-you-to-those-who-have-been-understanding-about-the-keyboard-issue.-I-will-try-to-get-it-fixed-as-soon-as-I-can.

Wildcat

I think if you just hit "enter" every now and then it would avoid the annoying lateral stretching of every thread you reply to.

wildcat

If you go to the following site

http://webpages.charter.net/krumsick/

download and run keytweek (its free) you can re-map your keyboard to turn any key you desire into a "space" key.

It's pretty simple software. On the displayed keyboard find a key to swap out (I used the right CTRL (#65)) and select it with the mouse pointer. Then in the bottom left portion of the screen in the blank box select the key you want to swap in (your "space" key). Then on the right in the Pending Changes box you'll see the pending change, select the Apply button which will change your registry and reboot your computer. The right CTRL key will then be your new "space" bar/key.

If you don't have a keyboard on order I have about a thousand I could send you for free, I just need to know if you have a PS2 type or USB.

Hey bud,

If a keyboard is all you need shoot me an email to the addy in my profile, I have a couple sitting round the house and access to some elsewhere. No worries.

Glad to see your still putting stuff up on the board.

Thanks-guys.-I-will-try-to-hit-enter-more.

I-will-get-it-fixed-soon;-it;s-really-hard-to-stay-off-the-site.

[ QUOTE ]
No worries Jake !! I understand and value your input here....

type-away-my-friend-no-worries-from-me

[/ QUOTE ]

Very same here Wildcat, it doesn't bother me the least!!!!!

Hey guys, I haven't come across the part where it says ya have to read every post. If ya find someone or something annoying, just move along, it'll get better.
Phil
NRA Life Member
Hunt fast, brag every chance ya get.
I like cats.

But Bearless, you have to read all of Wildcat's posts because he is the only person on the forum who will admit in public that he likes slow twist barrels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It doesn't bother me because I have my Preferences set to show stuff in the boxes.

But anybody who wants to send him a keyboard, I will cover the shipping costs if you have the correct keyboard.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.