You think guns and ammo is expensive?

cohunt: totally agree, my comment was from my own personal perspective of being retired, need to stay isolated due to our age and wife's health. The stay at home here in MI is a joke. I see neighbors having guests, teenagers cannot go one day with boy friend or girl friend, going to stores daily it seems like. I can use a rowboat, canoe, kayak but not a motor including electric motor in a state with one of the highest boat registration of the nation? If I am alone trolling, casting what is the impact? The boat launch is no different than going to grocery store from potential exposure and it applies to canoe or motorized boats. If I am in no contact with anyone why would it matter if I was in my motorized boat or a human propelled one? If the exposure is suppose to be the issue then shut it all down. I can't buy fertilizer from Lowes but I can buy "essentials". The aisles are taped off so you cannot purchase these items. You cannot go to your second home (cottage, camp etc.) where it might be safer place to isolate. The executive order is like a shotgun approach and doesn't laser in on what really needs to be done on specific instances. Theoretically I cannot leave the state. I live 2 miles from Indiana and my prescriptions are at a pharmacy across state line. Groceries are there as well. Most importantly, the best liquor store is there as well. Just absolutely no thought to state lines exactly how the Democrats think with health care. States are no separate countries within themselves. They seem to want you to be "out of network" for everything when yo cross a state line.
yup-- no sense in any of it
--- my work will pay you 80 hours to self quarantine --only IF you test positive, yet the state has run out of tests for the general public -they are testing those extreme cases of hospitalizations but no others right now, and if you decide to stay at home due to trying to stay away from people they just let you go for "unexcused absence", yet all office personnel and management are mandated to "work from home with full pay"

each state is making their own rules, in CO I can travel for recreation so that pretty much leaves it all open if you so desire as long as you "observe proper social distancing" (HA!) , I saw 60 people in line at king soopers yesterday and none of them were 6' apart, in my area walmart has "temporarily discontinued" home delivery and curbside pick up of groceries, Safeway will only let you buy "name brand items" for curbside pick up so it costs about 60% more than if you normally buy store brand, king soopers lets you do on-line shopping with curbside delivery but then cancels your order the day of pick up due to "low stock"--grocery stores are opening an hour early for "elderly and immune deficient" so all the retired/elderly people are standing in huge lines to be the first in the store and get TP for all their relatives which totally defeats the purpose (go an hour later and there are no lines)--none of it makes sense and totally defeats the purpose of it all-- it all seems to be a big "show" to me-- pretend like you care about the public/customers/employees when it just business ($$$) as usual-- CO is allowing restaurants and bars to sell liquor for curbside pick up so the only ones I see staying at home are teachers, wait staff, nail/tattoo salons, furniture stores, and a few others--- saw a tanning studio and a gym still open as they provide "medical needs" in the form of "rehab therapy" and "prescription vitamin D therapy" -- restaurants selling unmarked/ employee packaged "groceries" , race car shops providing "transportation infrastructure" support, you name it-- it's still being done-- just stretch your job description a bit and it qualifies

they have a list with "essential" business -- the list would be much shorter if they just released a list with who can't work, rather than who can

Last edited:
yup-- no sense in any of it
--- my work will pay you 80 hours to self quarantine --only IF you test positive, yet the state has run out of tests for the general public -they are testing those extreme cases of hospitalizations but no others right now, and if you decide to stay at home due to trying to stay away from people they just let you go for "unexcused absence", yet all office personnel and management are mandated to "work from home with full pay"

each state is making their own rules, in CO I can travel for recreation so that pretty much leaves it all open if you so desire as long as you "observe proper social distancing" (HA!) , I saw 60 people in line at king soopers yesterday and none of them were 6' apart, in my area walmart has "temporarily discontinued" home delivery and curbside pick up of groceries, Safeway will only let you buy "name brand items" for curbside pick up so it costs about 60% more than if you normally buy store brand, king soopers lets you do on-line shopping with curbside delivery but then cancels your order the day of pick up due to "low stock"--grocery stores are opening an hour early for "elderly and immune deficient" so all the retired/elderly people are standing in huge lines to be the first in the store and get TP for all their relatives which totally defeats the purpose (go an hour later and there are no lines)--none of it makes sense and totally defeats the purpose of it all-- it all seems to be a big "show" to me-- pretend like you care about the public/customers/employees when it just business ($$$) as usual-- CO is allowing restaurants and bars to sell liquor for curbside pick up so the only ones I see staying at home are teachers, wait staff, nail/tattoo salons, furniture stores, and a few others--- saw a tanning studio and a gym still open as they provide "medical needs" in the form of "rehab therapy" and "prescription vitamin D therapy" -- restaurants selling unmarked/ employee packaged "groceries" , race car shops providing "transportation infrastructure" support, you name it-- it's still being done-- just stretch your job description a bit and it qualifies
I guess the corner pot shops are still going strong

I guess the corner pot shops are still going strong
yup-- in CO they are essential, just like liquor stores (huge income for the state) --- I see huge lines at the dispensaries whenever I drive by-- not sure what it is with people wearing shorts and dispensaries but when I drove past 4 of them on the highway this past Monday and it was snowing and in the teens, every single dispensary had a line of people outside and most of them were wearing heavy jackets and shorts -- weird-- got no clue

yup-- in CO they are essential, just like liquor stores (huge income for the state) --- I see huge lines at the dispensaries whenever I drive by-- not sure what it is with people wearing shorts and dispensaries but when I drove past 4 of them on the highway this past Monday and it was snowing and in the teens, every single dispensary had a line of people outside and most of them were wearing heavy jackets and shorts -- weird-- got no clue
to stoned to know better

could be-- CO pretty much had to let them stay open if they wanted them to continue as they wont qualify for the federal stimulus loans --speaking of, have any of those been funded yet?
none that I know of talked to my banker today they are working 12hr days processing paperwork so much for bankers hours

Resurrecting this one. Looks like I had posted several pictures of how gasoline prices had dropped last year. Now I'll upload one that shows them going the other direction..😇 Good news is that the price of a 14" pizza has actually dropped! 😂🤣
7A5FFF89-C0CC-403D-A1AE-958CD65717A3.jpeg

Resurrecting this one. Looks like I had posted several pictures of how gasoline prices had dropped last year. Now I'll upload one that shows them going the other direction..😇 Good news is that the price of a 14" pizza has actually dropped! 😂🤣
View attachment 258895
Won't be long you won't be able to afford both. Eat the pizza and wait an hour and then gas up your vehicle.

$2.69/gal regular.....try $3.50/gal regular (and that's at a military facility which is normally 25+cents cheaper than on the local economy) Welcome to California.
Pizzas: Small Medium Large
TOP HIT PIZZAS"................. $12.85......$21.20 .... $26.9

Last edited:
We are over $3 as well. Probably going to get worse when things get hot in the summer.

As the price of fuel goes up I pretty much expect the price of everything to go up with it.

We are in for a rough few years.