You think GAS is HIGH

Yes because some guy called the fbi and said he had hunter bidens laptop, they should just believe him and not confirm it
Sure confirm it but they wrecked that guys life for having the computer and coming out with it. It's how the liberals react when their caught dirty

A business that works on computers sees **** on a computer he's working on that looks bad… he calls fbi and nothing is done. So he gives it to rudy then fbi raides his place taking it. Then story doesnt get released yes not his 🤷🏻‍♂️

A business that works on computers sees **** on a computer he's working on that looks bad… he calls fbi and nothing is done. So he gives it to rudy then fbi raides his place taking it. Then story doesnt get released yes not his 🤷🏻‍♂️
Cost that computer repair guy his livelihood too. They hammered him for just being honest

Sure confirm it but they wrecked that guys life for having the computer and coming out with it. It's how the liberals react when their caught dirty
He didn't actually give it to the FBI. Had he given it to the FBI, none of that would have happened. It was seized by the FBI but not before he gave/sold the contents of the hard drive to among other people Rudy Giuliani as well as the New York Post. The Post wrote an article a couple weeks before the election.

What is nonsense? Republicans had control and Trump could have stopped it? He was president and republicans controlled the senate. That Trump and Kushner got PPP loans? Thats public record. Trump didn't want oversight? He removed the the people who were in charge of oversight. The healthcare system could not handle it? Hospitals were shipping patients out of state because they did not have beds.
Republicans had control yes doesnt mean there wasn't pressure to shut down. Also it was global not just us. Remember when they were callling him racist for shutting down travel right out of liberal hand book. Trump kushner taking ppp money not exactly they're businesses did. Why shouldn't they if they are a business and economy due to covid hurt it? Why the ppp money was created. And covid took everything by storm people were told they were going to die with it and when they got a cold they went to hospital. Place was over runned. I have family works in medical tons of tons of people had covid needed help and tons did not. There's a side to every story jim

Republicans had control yes doesnt mean there wasn't pressure to shut down. Also it was global not just us. Remember when they were callling him racist for shutting down travel right out of liberal hand book. Trump kushner taking ppp money not exactly they're businesses did. Why shouldn't they if they are a business and economy due to covid hurt it? Why the ppp money was created. And covid took everything by storm people were told they were going to die with it and when they got a cold they went to hospital. Place was over runned. I have family works in medical tons of tons of people had covid needed help and tons did not. There's a side to every story jim
When have the republicans ever been pressured into doing something they did not want to? Glad you admitted that it was global. Trump got rid of oversight so we won't know whether his businesses needed it. I have a brother who is an ER doctor. He was dealing with covid patients everyday. He was sending patients out of state everyday. Vanderbilt hospital turned a parking garage into a covid treatment center. I am in healthcare IT so I see it from the business side. The healthcare system was pushed to its limits.

Hey how about those Yankees?
Didn't think that my post on Gasoline would bring this much attention.
We see that there are many members that hold the USA and what our Constitution is "Close to Their Hearts".
We our families - Jill and I can be traced back to the Revolutionary War. Jill is a Daughter of the Revolutionary War. Now we had family members in every war and died in every war since 1776. There is nothing more precious to "LIFE" than the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It is what this Great Country was founded on.
Once the Constitution and Bill Of Rights start being taken apart bit by bit we are DOOMED as a REPUBLIC.
Everyone on LRH is passionate about this subject.
Lets try to keep most Posts to Hunting/Shooting/Reloading.
I am probably the member that go offs of hunting and into what is happening to our country. I LOVE this Country and it is sad what is going on now. People need to wake up. It is not the people on LRH - it is----------------
We wish everyone Health and Wellbeing.
God Bless America and all of you.
Len & Jill

Well you made my point. A liberal calling someone dishonest without facts
You called him honest without facts because he supports your narrative. He did not give it to the fbi, they took it. He gave it to Rudy Giuliani and the New York Post. His motives are suspicious to say the least. The fact that Giuliani did not sped it contents out for all to see is a really good indicator that there was nothing on it he could use to damage Biden's chances.