You think GAS is HIGH

People in this country think the universe revolves around the United States. We are a global economy. Trump inherited a growing economy which continued to grow by leaps and bounds right up until his last year. 2020 flushed his entire term down the toilet. Trump lovers want to give him a pass on the last year of his administration. It does not work that way. He was in charge. He had no control over whether the pandemic hit but he was warned that something was coming. The government was prepared for this right up until the point he took office. He and his staff thought pandemics were a joke which is really stupid considering all the ones we had in the recent past. He politicized it and made it worse. He called it a hoax being perpetrated by the democrats and all of his blind followers jumped on board. Has any other president in history ever politicized a pandemic? I can't think of any. Making it political was the absolute worst thing he could have done but its all he knows. He was more worried about deflecting blame than addressing the issue. 2nd was putting Jared in charge. He left the country in a shambles. Biden inherited a collapsing economy. Everything we are experiencing now is a direct result of what occurred in 2020 under Trump's watch. Was all of that Trumps fault? Well, if this is all Bidens fault then Trump was completely responsible for everything that occurred in 2020. You can't shut down the global economy for a year and not expect to have long term effects. Its common sense. It doesn't take an intelligent person to understand this but apparently it does to accept it. If Trump had actually won in 2020 and was president today, we would still be experiencing this and his supporters would be blaming the pandemic and somehow work in that its all the democrats fault.
So wait a democrat is deflecting blame again…shocking.
Brandon is the best ever and everything is Trump or Putins fault, brought to you by the entire Democratic Party.
I am Brandon and I forgot this message.

So wait a democrat is deflecting blame again…shocking.
Brandon is the best ever and everything is Trump or Putins fault, brought to you by the entire Democratic Party.
I am Brandon and I forgot this message.
I never said Biden was the best ever. I am saying that one has to be ignorant, stupid, or in denial not to realize that this is a direct result of the pandemic. Trump losing was the best thing to happen to him and his supporters because he did not have to deal with the long term fallout from the pandemic and his supporters can go on believing he was the greatest president ever and that he was cheated and he had the greatest economy except for that one year that did not count. Trump was only president for 3 years based on what you hear from his supporters. 2020 did not exist.

I don't think the members on here are stupid or ignorant. I think that you don't like Biden and see this as a great opportunity to lay this whole thing on his shoulders. The democrats did it to Trump during the pandemic. Its why he lost.

Last edited:
People in this country think the universe revolves around the United States. We are a global economy. Trump inherited a growing economy which continued to grow by leaps and bounds right up until his last year. 2020 flushed his entire term down the toilet. Trump lovers want to give him a pass on the last year of his administration. It does not work that way. He was in charge. He had no control over whether the pandemic hit but he was warned that something was coming. The government was prepared for this right up until the point he took office. He and his staff thought pandemics were a joke which is really stupid considering all the ones we had in the recent past. He politicized it and made it worse. He called it a hoax being perpetrated by the democrats and all of his blind followers jumped on board. Has any other president in history ever politicized a pandemic? I can't think of any. Making it political was the absolute worst thing he could have done but its all he knows. He was more worried about deflecting blame than addressing the issue. 2nd was putting Jared in charge. He left the country in a shambles. Biden inherited a collapsing economy. Everything we are experiencing now is a direct result of what occurred in 2020 under Trump's watch. Was all of that Trumps fault? Well, if this is all Bidens fault then Trump was completely responsible for everything that occurred in 2020. You can't shut down the global economy for a year and not expect to have long term effects. Its common sense. It doesn't take an intelligent person to understand this but apparently it does to accept it. If Trump had actually won in 2020 and was president today, we would still be experiencing this and his supporters would be blaming the pandemic and somehow work in that its all the democrats fault.
False!! And shutting down the biggest industry in America with the stroke of a pen on Brandon's first day in office had nothing to do with me paying 3x for fuel and 3x for groceries.

"Hey let's stop eating corn and feeding it to ALL animals and just turn it into ethanol that has less than half the btu's of gasoline and is horrible for engines"! That should fix our fuel prices. Gee wiz skip I wonder why meat prices are thru the roof? A bushel of corn is 56# and a bushel will make about 2 gallons of ethanol. That same bushel of corn would feed my 25 chickens for 3 weeks and produce about 18-20 eggs per day.

The PLANdemic was and is fake!! Covid-19 is a real disease but you only catch it if you take a test. Jim I hope your 401k tanked as much as mine has in the last 20 months. Luckily enough I'm a long way from retirement and can hopefully build it back up.

Trump inherited a brothel!! 300 million Americans who were being pimped out to China. And don't even get started on Brandon's press secretary who clearly got the job because of her "qualifications". The person who is in charge of answering questions....can't compose a sentence. Much like Brandon who finally got into office after the 3rd try

Last edited:
Oh and I will do the rough math for the democrats who don't believe in numbers.

Federal gas tax is 18 cents per gallon

If you drive roughly 12,000 miles a year and your vehicle gets 23mpg, you will save about $20 during this 3 month "gas tax holiday". Don't spend it all in one place!!!

Oh and I will do the rough math for the democrats who don't believe in numbers.

Federal gas tax is 18 cents per gallon

If you drive roughly 12,000 miles a year and your vehicle gets 23mpg, you will save about $20 during this 3 month "gas tax holiday". Don't spend it all in one place!!!
So you're saying that I can get that 1/2 gallon of milk!

Naw I typically step over pointless "chip shot" comments. And I highly doubt that a democrat could aim high enough.
6568F91C-1C66-49B6-A3C3-E4E69B9D7BCF.gif