Xp100 new build ?'s (newb)

Sorry, but No.
I have to order 10 at a time of the same style or type of stock: example - center-grip stock.

I don't even know if they have the old mold that was a sporter style rear grip stock.

As far as I know, they have the rear-grip benchrest stock (3" wide forend with a hatchet bottomed grip) mold still, but I would never get 10 people to order at one time for a specific action.
Ernie,,, Price range on the center grips and any pox of the colors ..Thanks Oldlso

IMG_1925.jpeg

That seems really light. One action I weighed was 1#10oz, mcmillan stock 1#3oz, scope is listed at 10oz, not sure what your base and rings weigh but I'd guess at least 4oz combined. Brake is a couple ounces. Harris bipod is about 12oz. Thats 73 oz or 4# 9oz. Leaving about 1.5# for the barrel. Sure its a #3?

That seems really light. One action I weighed was 1#10oz, mcmillan stock 1#3oz, scope is listed at 10oz, not sure what your base and rings weigh but I'd guess at least 4oz combined. Brake is a couple ounces. Harris bipod is about 12oz. Thats 73 oz or 4# 9oz. Leaving about 1.5# for the barrel. Sure its a #3?
It might be a 2. If was just enough to thread 1/2-28.

I gutted the stock as well and did lightening cuts on the bottom of the action.

This 6.5-284 with 15" #3 has about 1/2" of recoil motion. Weighs in just under 6lbs with a Harris. Mcmillan stock. Holland. Leupold vx5 1-5 cds and has taken critters beyond 800.

What's your go to hunting bullet and MV?
That's pretty similar to what I have in mind, though definitely than my goal....thx!

It is one of my favorite colors for sure.
I sell a lot of that color
@Ernie, is it possible to get the GAP Ambush camo combined with the Alpine Ambush? The GAP version has tan, while the Alpine version has gray. Can the gray be added to the GAP (or the tan added to the Alpine) for a 4 color scheme?

Call it the Carlton Ambush for me? 😁

Last edited: