New XP100

Iv got a 338 AX Lapua IMP being built right now to. Mine is in a pistol form though. Kirby Allen is building it. *****THANKS FOR MAKING ME SLOBBER ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD!!!*****

The Stock of the 6x284 had the strap cut off. *****This is comforting. I think that I will do it this weekend. All I want is a .260 Remington Ackley or perhaps a Match chambered .308 Win, and I plan on keeing the current scope setup, except for perhaps a 20 MOA base. I don't want a super Magnum handgun. Although I would like to have an Encore chambered in a 1-10 twist .35 Whelen! LOL!****** It is also getting a US Optics 3.2x17x44 scope on it.

THANKS SO MUCH for your response!!!

BTW, I sure would like Kirby to get his talented hands on my CZ 550 Safari Magnum to turn it into an AX (I can seat to 3.85")---He's a tough fella to get a hold of, plus I don't think he likes Mausers, LOL!!! Metric threads though.....I can't blaim him honestly. Poor fella probably gets tired of hearing me talk about it, LOL.

CZ550HET008B.jpg

I have two elevation settings 35MOA and 60MOA! It is now wearing the CZ H.E.T. stock, Badger Tac. Knob installed by myself, perfect 14.5" LOP for me, and I was playing around with Steel Bed skim bedding it (that's why the trigger guard is missing, LOL). I've even X-Rayed the stock to see EXACTLY where the aluminum reinforcements are!

BTW the 4.5-14x50 Leupold in the Delron bushings are going to go! I am wanting a Nightforce 8-32x56 with a NP-R1 reticle unless someone can convince me otherwise. ;^) I need to win the lottery! :^/

I traded a 8x32x56 for a 5.5x22x50. The 56 was to big on a pistol and the 8 low was to strong for hunting. I guess thats why they make different one:rolleyes:

Kirby is hard to get hold of but boy is he good.

Iv got a 243 AI being built by Chuck right now. Had parts laying around, Its a very simple build. The stock is like yours with back strap. I did buy a HS stock going to try it. before wood working 101 again.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.