xp-100r HELP!!

I just ordered a bunch of 107 mk's and some sst's as well. Finally got all my loading components and sat in last night and prepped brass. Buddy gave me a nearly full box of 95gr v-maxs ill give a try. Bad part is the more i look into these sp's the more i want 5 more! Lol. Dont get me wrong i absolutely love my lr rifles but the xp is just too much fun.

I shoot 120 gr. Nosler Ballistic Tips in mine, with 37.5gr. of Varget. It's got a Purple Marble Paint job and a 3-12 Burris with a 40X trigger. The Webbing paint came out pretty good on my .223 and 35Rem,Krylon paint,duracoat clear.
051212182526.jpg

Guns1024.jpg

Guns1028.jpg

Been quite a while so I guess I will give an update. I am deployed...again so while I am away the xr is getting a mcgowan barrel and lil jimmy brake as well as a new bolt and bedding. My rifle smith is going to do all the work and cerakote it for me, I gave the green light for his color choice. I decided to have the burris sent off for a good check out and target turrets. Though I am wondering how well it'll do with a closer relief scope. Only time will tell. VSSF those are some great looking XR's! Perhaps one of these days we could meet up. You are only about 1.5 hrs from where I "usually" live.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.