• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS Nesika / Lilja / Jewell 30-06

slm9s

I'm downsizing a little as I'll be moving soon. Up for sale is a full-custom built on a Nesika action with a Lilja barrel chambered in 30-06. I put it on gunbroker, check the link for more details/pics. Price is $2299, but I'm open to trades/offers.
Full custom Nesika 30-06 Lilja Jewell, long-range : Bolt Action Rifles at GunBroker.com
29zvcdz.jpg

Hi,

A few questions about your 30.06:

1. How many rounds down the tube? what length, twist, contour?
2. Is it a Dakota Arms Nesika?
3. Who built it?
4. what weight is the jewell set to?
5. factory hinged floor plate?
6. how many moa is the pictinny rail?
7. and lastly how does it shoot, do you have any targets you can post?

Thanks, I guess that was more than a few questions.

John

If you click on the link, there are many details and pics, including target pics.
It was built by champion shooter/gunsmith Francis Kuehl out of California.
Thanks.

Did you by any chance buy this gun from a guy off Snipers hide a few months ago did you?Great rifle by the way.

Yes, I believe it was close to a year ago. Its a GREAT rifle, slickest action around, perfect trigger, VERY accurate, gorgeous stock - it just never gets used and I'm going to move soon so its up for sale.

I don't know why, as a lefty, I torture myself by looking thru the classifieds. 99% RH rifles, but ones like this are beautiful and make my want one like it.