• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT: Trade for your 243 Win Brass

Stammster

I'm looking for 50-100 once fired 243 Win brass, preferable Super-X headstamp, but would consider all others but Federal. All must be the same HS though.

These are destined for a reduced recoil load for my buddy's 10 year old boy to hunt deer with.

I have to trade:
a.) 270 Win brass. Once fired, deprimed, wet tumbled, trimmed, and FL resized. Tons of Hornady, R&P, Win, Super-X. 1:1 trade ratio
b.) 300WM once fired, deprimed, and wet tumbled. 28 Super-X and approx 20 misc HS. 1.25:1 trade ratio?
c.) 7MM RemMag once fired, deprimed, and wet tumbled. If memory serves me around qty 30 R&P. I'll have to look if this is what you're interested in. 1.25:1 trade ratio?
d.). All kinds of 130-150 gr .277 bullets - Speer, Sierra, Nosler, Hornady.

Each pays own shipping to/from Texas.

I can also do local face to face in Houston, and can even FtF trade for my CCI large rifle magnum, BR4 small rifle, and small pistol primers.

Last edited:
midway has their dogtown 243 brass pretty cheap dont know who makes it but 250 for 100 dollars you can fire twice and throw away if you have to

Recent Posts