• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT: Trade for your 243 Win Brass

Stammster

I'm looking for 50-100 once fired 243 Win brass, preferable Super-X headstamp, but would consider all others but Federal. All must be the same HS though.

These are destined for a reduced recoil load for my buddy's 10 year old boy to hunt deer with.

I have to trade:
a.) 270 Win brass. Once fired, deprimed, wet tumbled, trimmed, and FL resized. Tons of Hornady, R&P, Win, Super-X. 1:1 trade ratio
b.) 300WM once fired, deprimed, and wet tumbled. 28 Super-X and approx 20 misc HS. 1.25:1 trade ratio?
c.) 7MM RemMag once fired, deprimed, and wet tumbled. If memory serves me around qty 30 R&P. I'll have to look if this is what you're interested in. 1.25:1 trade ratio?
d.). All kinds of 130-150 gr .277 bullets - Speer, Sierra, Nosler, Hornady.

Each pays own shipping to/from Texas.

I can also do local face to face in Houston, and can even FtF trade for my CCI large rifle magnum, BR4 small rifle, and small pistol primers.

Last edited:
midway has their dogtown 243 brass pretty cheap dont know who makes it but 250 for 100 dollars you can fire twice and throw away if you have to