• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: Rifle For Quality Optic

psdan000

I'm in need of some decent glass. I have my savage predator .243 up for sale, so when it sells I'll be in the market to buy something. I would also be willing to make someone a nice deal if they wanted to trade their scope for my rifle.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/wts-savage-model-10-predator-243-a-67730/

I'm looking for something to go on top of my .223, varmint reticle preferred, something in the 6-20 power range and 30mm tube. Please no Bushnell's. Would like a nice Leupold or something comparable. Doesn't have to be new, but in excellent condition. Let me know if you have anything, thanks!

I have a Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40 with a fine duplex reticle, hunting turrets, Butler Creek flip-up caps, and possibly a 2" shade tube. Interested? (If I keep it I'll have the CDS turrets put on it.) There are no ring marks, lens marks, or damage.

I had it on a .22-250 that I sold.

I have a Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40 with a fine duplex reticle, hunting turrets, Butler Creek flip-up caps, and possibly a 2" shade tube. Interested? (If I keep it I'll have the CDS turrets put on it.) There are no ring marks, lens marks, or damage.

I had it on a .22-250 that I sold.

Buano, are the hunting turrets the shorter or taller ones? (im assuming shorter). Either way I am interested. If you can email me some pics, [email protected] thanks!