• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ak-47 wtt quality optics only

TheBroke1

For Sale or Trade- Romanian made AK-47 7.62x39. With a complete 80's era parts kit gun/ no receiver. 1-75rd drum 2 or3 30 rd mags maybe more at least 250rds ammo in very good condition. Will trade for optics in US Optic, NightForce or Leupold mark 4.. Power 3,5-15 or 4.5-14 some where in this range. Would rather trade but only quality optics need apply PLEASE!!!!!
[email protected]
TheBroke1

Crowsniper I think I will have to pass on this unless you can get me some more information on it such as total MOA of movement and such. I read up on this scope a bit and it sounds like they've taken a mark II and put a few of the real mark 4 features then were trying to cut corners and cost. I maybe wrong in this so if you have anything please share. This gun may hit the local gun show there bringing a premium rite now. Sold one a week ago with 2 mags 100rds for a brand FN -40 couple boxes of ammo and $300 cash so with all I am offering this one with I plan on trying to find a high line scope or let it go for around $1350 and grab my own honestly rite now atleast here in MT. 13-15 is fare game and lines of people looking especially if it can be traded or sold privately. Please let me know for sure what you have I may have made a mistake searching your scope out please!!!
Thanks and God Bless!
TheBroke1