• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy WTT Lapua 308 palma brass for Lapua 7-08 brass

s3silver

Just getting into 7-08. I have some 1x fired Lapua 308 palma small rifle primer brass I would like to trade straight across for Lapua 7-08 brass. We each pay our own shipping.

Would like to trade ~ 100 pcs or so.

Just getting into 7-08. I have some 1x fired Lapua 308 palma small rifle primer brass I would like to trade straight across for Lapua 7-08 brass. We each pay our own shipping.

Would like to trade ~ 100 pcs or so.
Wish we still had some left we would give to you.
The 7mm 08 is a GREAT Cartridge for Deer/Bear.

Wish we still had some left we would give to you.
The 7mm 08 is a GREAT Cartridge for Deer/Bear.
That's what I've been reading up on. Love the 7's, been shooting 7mag and 284 for years. Getting into 7-08 for more off the shelf ammo and lighter recoil for my sons and daughter.

Pm me if you happen to find some stragglers.

That's what I've been reading up on. Love the 7's, been shooting 7mag and 284 for years. Getting into 7-08 for more off the shelf ammo and lighter recoil for my sons and daughter.

Pm me if you happen to find some stragglers.
We don't have any 7mm08s anymore but will look to see if we can find you some!
If you can't find any or there is a shortage (on Lapua 7mm08) you can easily neck down those .308s that you have.

Yep, that's my next option. I already necked a few down for testing and they work great. Just wanted to see if someone had some out there to trade. Having the correct brass just makes it easier to segregate.

Yep, that's my next option. I already necked a few down for testing and they work great. Just wanted to see if someone had some out there to trade. Having the correct brass just makes it easier to segregate.
Color the bottoms with a marker. Makes it easy for sorting.