• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Bullberry .22-250,ammo,brass,dies,hanger bar, camo stock set (price add)

gremcat

I bought this a few months ago for my son to deer hunt with and it's a little heavier than I would like.
Medium contour 22" stainless barrel with brake 1-12 twist. Redding dies, Hanger bar forend and matching camo buttstock,
150 Winchester 45 grain loaded rounds, 60 or so pieces of brass winchester as well. About 150 rounds threw it.

Now what I am looking for. A youth caliber in a short barrel/ pistol. Basically a 15" pistol barrel or short rifle barrel I can add a brake to and make a rifle with. I prefer .243 or 7mm/08 but may consider a .260. Also need a low power scope ( leupold etc.)
and a youth stock set. I know it's a real specific trade but hey you never know. Worst case we hunt with this setup.
Would also take 550 cash
Thanks,
Jeremia

encore.jpg

Would also take a 6.8 ar upper or bolt gun in .243,260,7mm-08 basically a youth rifle

Frame and rail not included

I have a 15" Virgin Valley 243 ackley improved heavy barrel with a V V custom hanger bar, forearm and V V scope base.

If you still have interest in trading, please let me know.

Recent Posts