• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Spartan Precision Rem700 300WSM- Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for Sale/Trade:
Remington 700 SA BDL Custom Built by Marc Soulie of Spartan Precision Rifles in CA
Action trued/squared/blueprinted
Sits in HS Precision Stock
Oversize bolt knob
Stock trigger tuned to around 2.5-3#
25" Krieger Heavy Barrel
Barrel and Bottom metal are cerakoted to be weatherproof
Talley 1 piece mount w/ 20MOA cant
Currently has Leupold MK4 Rings & Leupold MK2 4-12x40 w/ Mildot Reticle(Willing to separate and keep these)
This rifle is currently a sub-MOA shooter, and with the right optic/operator, it could easily be a 1/2MOA & 1500+ yard gun
Here is a link to Marc's current group build of similar rifles on Sniper's Hide forums, where he is very well known and respected: Spartan Precision Rifles Group Build

Retail on the rifle alone is around $3200, with scope, rings and base, its around $3800-4000.

Would like to get $2500 for the rifle alone or $3000 for the whole package. Firm on price.

Trades I would be interested in: +/- Cash on some
High-end AR's (prefer 6.5 Grendel, 300BLK, 308)
SCAR 17s
ACR
FAL
FN Rifles
Combination of multiple guns or gun + cash
If you have something, ask. The worst I can say is no.

It's a 1/10 twist. I haven't shot a huge variety of different ammo out of it and don't reload, so I'm not really sure. I had it easy sub-MOA with 185gr Berger VLDs and have also shot some Accubonds with good results.

Those were both in handloads a friend of mine had put together. I may be able to get his load data, or I could talk to Marc, who built the rifle and see if he has any data.

I have put exactly 25 rds through it myself. Previous owner only put 15-20 through it to sight it in. I dont have a super precise weight, but it adds exactly 10lbs on a bathroom scale, so somewhere between 9.5-10.5 as it sits without the bipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.