• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Spartan 300WSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAndy

I also have this rifle listed in the WTT section here on LRH. Up for sale is my Spartan Rifles 300WSM. Here is a link to the original post: http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/wts-wtt-spartan-precision-rem700-300wsm-oregon-126993/. 700 build in an HS Precision, with Krieger barrel, bolt handle work, and tuned trigger. The scope that is on there is part of the package for right now; NOT wanting to split just yet. The scope is a Leupold Mark 2, 4-12X. I believe that it is pretty much a one-inch tube version of the Mark 4 (MSRP was like $630, before it was discontinued (Found here: Leupold Mark 2 T2 Rifle Scope at MacksPW.com)), and it is currently sitting in Mark 4 rings. I have shot 15-20 rounds through it, putting the total at ~70. I have maybe 30-40 rounds of brass.

I picked this up a few weeks (maybe months) back, and just haven't had the time or distance to shoot this bad boy. I need money or optics a lot more than I need another rifle. Let's say $2900 shipped.

Full disclosure: When I received the rifle, the bolt had scratched the barrel during shipping, and the barrel now has a few scuffs on the bottom. Nothing major, and it doesn't appear to go through the Cerakote. I was thinking of just spraying the barrel anyway, so that it would match the rest of the rifle. Since it is up for trade, I figure I shouldn't Bubba-screw any of the custom work.

Shoot me some offers, and thanks for looking,
-JA gun)

Willing to look at all rifle trades (308/7.62x51 and 5.56/.223 mainly), as well as top-shelf optics, and high-end watches as trades/partial trades. Thanks for looking.
-JA

Really could use an M1A in trade, but cash always works. Thanks for looking.
-BigAndy

Status
Not open for further replies.