• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT - BNIB Warn 9.5Xp Winch

MudRunner2005

I have a brand new in box (still stapled shut) Warn 9.5Xp winch. It is a high-speed 9500 lb. winch. I bought it for an offroad project back in 2005, but traded that truck in towards another vehicle. I no longer need the winch, and everything is still sealed in the box and plastic, and the box is still stapled shut, it's never even been opened.

Here are some specs on it from Warn's website...

"The ultimate combination of durability and performance. For those looking for the ultimate combination of durability and performance for the most extreme conditions, Warn Industries offers the 9.5xp-s. With 9,500 lbs. of pulling strength, the longest duty cycle and fastest line speed of any WARN winch under load, the 9.5xp-s delivers extreme performance that beats the competition, even in competition. The 9.5xp-s features a high output parallel Series-Wound motor, a 3-stage planetary geartrain, and a continuous-duty control pack will handle the most difficult pulls. Add to that full-face contact drum seals, and motor and end housing gaskets that deliver extreme-duty water resistance, and you've got one tough winch. 9.5XP Specs/Part Numbers
[*]Part Number: PN 87310 9.5xp-s winch, 12V
[*]Rated Line Pull: 9500 lbs. (4310 kgs.) single-line
[*]Motor: 12V 6 hp, High Output Parallel Series Wound
[*]Remote Control: Remote, 12' (3.7m) lead, S2 elements, integrated flashlight
[*]Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
[*]Gear Ratio: 156:1
[*]Lubrication: Aeroshell #17
[*]Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
[*]Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone
[*]Wire Rope: 100', 3/8" diameter
[*]Fairlead: Hawse
[*]Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
[*]Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72 (1.83m)
[*]Finish: Chromate with high-gloss dark gray powder coat
[*]Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5/9.0 (6.4cm/23cm)
[*]Weight: 87 lbs. (39.5 kgs.)"

Asking $1,599 (current market price) or trade for custom rifle (Rem 700 or custom action) or Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 or 8-32x56 HS ZS with MOAR reticle.

Item can either be picked up locally, or I can ship it shrink-wrapped on a pallet, via truck freight, because of the weight.

PM me for more info or offers.

I also have several other items for sale or trade as well, offroad accessories, tires, wheels, I even have a 1978 Chevy mud truck/offroad toy with 1-ton axles and new 44" Super Swampers. Lots of custom work done and money spent. I am interested in trades for it as well. Primarily looking for a Can-Am Commander 1000 side-x-side for hunting. Have clean title in hand for truck. Must have title and paperwork for Commander.

I'm getting out of the offroad game, and need to make room in my shop for other projects, so alot of my stuff is for sale. Never know what I might have. I mostly have parts for old Chevy trucks, so if anyone needs anything, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Mud

Last edited: