• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Warn Winch M8000

rubicon unlimited

Warn M8000 new w/box it has been opened but never mounted or hooked up. I can take actual pics if someone is interested. Looking for CCW pistol, rem 700's, Ar uppers, +/- cash.

Rated Line Pull: = 8000 lbs.
Voltage: = 12V
Motor: = 4.8 HP
Remote Control: = Remote switch, 12 ft. lead
Gear Ratio: = 216.1
Size: = 21.04 in. x 6.3 in. x 7.6 in.
Weight: = 80 lbs.
Wire Rope = 100 ft. of 5/16
Fairlead = Roller
Type of Winch: = Electric

winch.jpg
[/IMG]

Well that's better, letters so small are hard to read, thank you! Amazon new M8000 539 ships free. Can you blame me for looking for a deal! And you have a nice day to :D

Well that's better, letters so small are hard to read, thank you! Amazon new M8000 539 ships free. Can you blame me for looking for a deal! And you have a nice day to :D

First of all, why are you crapping in my thread? If you think its too much dont buy it! Second of all you are not looking at the right winch. The winch you are speaking of is model #26502, the model I am TRYING to sell is #20910, which goes for $863 plus it also has the free shipping you speak of! Im am not sure what the differences are but I know the one I have has a removable solenoid, and the other does not? So it can be mounted in a tighter spot. I was going to mount it in the cab of my jeep so the winch could be run from the drivers seat without running out so much cord. So.....next time why dont you take your opinion to a PM? Thanks Tarry