• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS-Weatherby 7mm WBY Mag, Ruger 220 Swift(Target Pics)

hitman2565

I am trying to free up some cash so I thought I would see if these are something that may interest someone. I am not really looking for trades at this time. As always feel free to email or PM me with any other questions you may have. I will shipped to the upper 48 states and will accept Postal Money Orders. I am located in NW Ohio. Thanks.

[email protected]

1)Weatherby Mark V Deluxe
--7mm Weatherby Mag
--Weatherby Predator stock
--22" stainless Douglas barrel
--Talley Lightweight highs
--Leupold VX-1 3-9x50
----Butler Creek flip ups
----Still have the original box and paperwork foe the scope
--Loaded factory ammo, brass and RCBS dies
--This gun shoots good with ammo I have shot
--This is a used gun. The bolt handle shows bluing wear and the floor plate shows some marks on it. Other than these spots this gun is a nice gun and a really good shooter. The only reason for me selling this is that I will not be making it out west this year and nothing to shoot here in Ohio with it.
--$1100 shipped and insured in a hard case
pics001-1.jpg

ebca41c6.jpg

2)Ruger
--220 Swift
--26" Heavy Barrel
--Leupold Vari-X II 6-18x40
----Still have the original box and paper work for this scope
----Butler Creek Flip Ups
--Aftermarket trigger--Timney I beleive
--9"-13" bipod
--This gun shoots awesome and is smooth
--There is a spot on the wood showing wear but nothing bad
--$875 shipped and insured in a hard case
pics010.jpg

pics014.jpg

3)Remington 700 VLS
--26" Heavy Barrel
--Laminated Stock
--Swift Premier 6-24x50 Scope
----Butler Creek Flip Ups
----Scope Level
--6"-9" bipod
--This gun shoots great with the factory ammo and has under 200 rds. through it
--$850 shipped and insured in a hard case
pics016.jpg

Last edited:
Some have asked about splitting these packages up. I will not sell any of the scopes unless a gun is purchased without a scope. Others have asked about trades. I may be open to partial trades but cash is always king for me. Some have also asked about the groupings that these guns are shooting so here are the target pics that I have.

1)Weatherby 7mm Weatherby Mag
--There are some extra holes on this target from random shots after shooting for groups with the factory ammo. The penny is covering the actual 5 shot groupings from 3 different ammos at 100 yards.
Range035.jpg

Range036.jpg

Range037.jpg

2)Ruger 220 Swift
--The top grouping is my final 3 shot group at 100 yards and the grouping to the right was my first 3 shots before setting my zero.
Range005.jpg

3)Remington 308
--What the penny is covering is my final 5 shots after setting my zero at 100 yards. This was done with factory ammo and the trigger has NOT been lightened on this rifle. Normally I lighten my triggers but after seeing how this shot I never touched it since I was able to group it like this out of the box.
Range023.jpg

Range024.jpg

1)Weatherby 7mm Weatherby Mag
---$1000 shipped and insured

2)Ruger 220 Swift
---$850 shipped and insured