• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: TRUGLO Rifle Scope from Webyshops.com.Clearance.

Weby Shops

WTS: TRUGLO Tru-Brite Xtreme 3-9x44 Rifle Scope, 2 Color IR Duplex Reticle, Black (TG8539BX)
I'm offering this TRUGLO Tru-Brite Xtreme 3-9x44 Rifle Scope on special. This riflescope was a salesman demo.

Regular price: $350
Our price: $139.99
media.nl

[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in other Truglo Riflescopes- send me an email. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them. Below is the description and general specs of this riflescope by Truglo.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The TRUGLO Tru-Brite Xtreme 3-9x44 Rifle Scope, 2 Color IR Duplex Reticle, Black (TG8539BX) is constructed from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum, with a durable, textured, non-reflective matte finish.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Specially formulated multi-coatings provide maximum brightness, clarity and contrast even in the poorest of light conditions. The Xtreme scope has special internal anti-reflective coating on metal parts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Truglo Tru-Brite features an extended eye relief, zoom index at 9 o'clock for more ergonomic use, low-profile, large diameter W/E adjustment drums, durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments, rheostat with adjustable brightness intensity, and so on. The scope is waterproof, fog-proof, nitrogen gas-filled and shock resistant to 1000g.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Features:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ultra-high contrast, high resolution mechanical and optical design[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dual-color illuminated reticle allows choice of red or green for faster target acquisition in low-light conditions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reticle can be used in black without illumination[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Waterproof / fog-proof / nitrogen gas-filled[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Low-profile, large diameter W/E adjustment drums[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rheostat with adjustable brightness intensity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One-piece tube made of aircraft quality aluminum[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Durable, textured, non-reflective matte finish[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CR2032 lithium battery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Color IR Duplex Reticle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in this [/FONT]TRUGLO Tru-Brite Xtreme 3-9x44 Rifle Scope[FONT=&quot] – send me an email to [/FONT][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the number below.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Recent Posts