• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 3-9x44 Dual Color BDC IR Rifle Scope by TruGlo

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: 3-9x44 Dual Color BDC IR Rifle Scope by TruGlo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $380[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $263.47[FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings.

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Truglo TruBirte Xtreme [/FONT][FONT=&quot]on[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] special. If you are interested in other[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]TruGlo Rifle Scopes[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]TruGlo[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.
TRUGLO-Tru-Brite-Xtreme-3-9x44-Rifle-Scope-2-Color-IR-BDC-Reticle-Black-TG8539BXB.jpg

[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]TRUGLO 3-9x44 Green and Red Ballistic Reticle Rifle Scopehttp://www.riflescopes.webyshops.co...-Scope-2-Color-IR-BDC-Reticle-Black-TG8539BXB[FONT=&quot] is a great all around hunting scope that comes loaded with features found on optics that are twice the price.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRUGLO-Tru-Brite-Xtreme-3-9x44-Rifle-Scope-2-Color-IR-BDC-Reticle-Red-TG8539BXB-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TruGlo[FONT=&quot]'s background in heavy load shotgun and muzzleloader scopes, is responsible for extremely durable construction from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum. The scope is shock resistant to 1000g. Truglo scopes are also waterproof and nitrogen filled for fog proofing.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRUGLO-Tru-Brite-Xtreme-3-9x44-Rifle-Scope-2-Color-IR-BDC-Reticle-Green-TG8539BXB-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Dual Color Red and Green BDC reticle on this 3-9x44 scope can be easily calibrated for most of the cartridges on the market today and provides easy holdover estimates from 100 to 600 yards.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]3x-9x[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]¼ MOA[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Green and Red reticle[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Ballistic Estimation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Notable:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Rheostat adjustable brightness[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Non reflective matte finish[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Waterproof, nitrogen purged[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Calibrating BDC reticle [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Lifetime warranty by TruGlo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Box contains:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Battery[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Flip up Caps[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scope[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $30. (FM$30)[/FONT]
[/FONT]