• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: HAWKE Crossbow 3x32 Rifle scope with SR Dual Color Reticle (HK3244)

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: HAWKE Crossbow 3x32 rifle scope with SR Dual Color Reticle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $190[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $145[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
HAWKE-Cross-Bow-3x32-Riflescope-SR-IR-Reticle-Matte-Black-HK3244.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hawke Crossbow 3x32 rifle scope[/FONT][FONT=&quot] on special. If you are interested in other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hawke Rifle Scopes[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hawke Optics[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
HAWKE-Cross-Bow-3x32-Riflescope-SR-IR-Reticle-Matte-Black-Closed-Turret-HK3244-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hawke Crossbow 3x32 Rifle Scope with SR IR Reticle[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is a feature packed scope that is a great value. Priced under $200 – it still features dual color ballistic reticle that can be programmed for any crossbow via Hawke Ballistic Reticle Calculator software. The purpose of the programming is to estimate the distances that will correspond to each hollow circle of the reticle based on the information about your cross bow.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
HAWKE-Cross-Bow-3x32-Riflescope-SR-IR-Reticle-Matte-Black-Red-HK3244-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Hawke scope comes with ½ MOA finger adjustments, re-settable turrets and rated for all cross bow types.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
HAWKE-Cross-Bow-3x32-Riflescope-SR-IR-Reticle-Matte-Black-Green-HK3244-Pic3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3x mag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]32mm obj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dual Color Illuminated Reticle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.5 inches long[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Red and Green reticle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Waterproof and shockproof[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Resettable turrets[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]½ MOA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wide Angle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hawke Warranty[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Crossbow Scope by Hawke[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – Email me at [email protected] or call 800-851-9329 for a special discount on this item.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited: