• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Savage 260 REM with Premier Scope

Havingfun

I am selling a factory, special order Savage 260 REM with a Premier Reticles 3x15 Heritage scope with Gen II, illuminated reticle. Rifle has 22" medium-heavy weight stainless, fluted barrel with target crown. Stainless action with detachable magazine. Accu-trigger. Synthetic stock with Karsten adjustable cheek rest and dual sling studs up front.

The Premier Reticles scope has the upgraded tactile adjustments and sits in a set of American Rifleman 34mm rings and it sits on a Seekins, 20 MOA picatinny rail. The scope is in excellent condition as you can see from the pictures and I recently had Paul Lange at Premier Reticles go over the scope for a checkup and he adjusted all settings to factory new for me and advised the scope is free of any issues

102_4101.jpg

102_4102.jpg

102_4103.jpg

102_4104.jpg

102_4105.jpg

102_4108.jpg. (His facility is only a couple of miles from where I live.)

I have only put around 100 rounds through the rifle testing some loads and it can easily achieve sub-MOA but I haven't had the time to really dial it in yet and simply don't have the time to shoot this fine rifle so I'm selling it.

Selling as a package for $3200 + shipping. If I separate (which I won't do initially) the rifle and base will cost $1100 + shipping. Premier scope and rings $2300 + shipping.

This is a really nice setup and it's ready to go.