WTS Sako AIII 7mm Rem mag.

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by rfurman24, Dec 31, 2010.

1. rfurman24

rfurman24 Well-Known Member

Has been reblued and bedded. Barrel is free floated. I have not shot the gun much. I have no clue how many rounds down the barrel. It shoots 139 Hornady SSTs under an inch with R19 and no load development. A few groups were under .5. Comes with original style Sako rings as seen in pics. I would rate this rifle as very good. It is around 30 years old and has been hunted with. $625.00 shipped to your FFL.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. sanjuan

sanjuan New Member

Hello,
    I'm interested in buying this rifle from you, and have a few questions: Is the stock all original (.ie.- not refinished or cut down)? What is the barrel length? Why was rifle re-blued? And, finally, could you please send me a few pics of overall rifle?
    Thank you,
    sanjuan

3. rfurman24

The barrel extends past the action 23.5 inches. I had it reblued after I got the rifle because the original bluing was worn and I had planned on using this rifle as my big game rifle. I changed my mind and ended up with a Remington 7mm SAUM. As far as I know the stock is in its original state other than action being bedded. Send me your email address and I will send pics.

4. rfurman24

Rifle is SOLD.