• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington Sendero 7mm Mag

sendero642

SoLD SOLD SOLD S[QUOTE][/QUOTE]LONG RANGE HUNTING PACKAGE ***Price Reduced***

Remington Sendero SFII 7mm Mag, Stainless Steel with fluted barrel, muzzel break and Badger tactical bolt knob.

Huskemaw 5-20 X 50mm scope with MOA turret and custom turret for 168gr Berger bullet at 3050 fps.

Redding reloading dies.
400 Berger 168gr bullets
100 Swift Scirocco 150gr bullets
100 pieces Nosler once fired brass
100 pieces Remington brass

Package price is $2200.00

Pics are in post below.

Last edited:
Pictures posted for sendero642.

How old is it and how many rounds down the tube? I have a similar setup, do you have a pet load? How does it shoot? Has your setup performed well?

Matt

TDSendero001.jpg

TDsendero003.jpg

TDsendero004.jpg

TDsendero006.jpg

TDsendero007.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics. I purchased the rifle new in 2008. A friend of mine has the same setup and after I shot his I had to have it. The ranging system is great. Went out to a steel shoot at our local range and was banging steel out to 900 yards with no problem.

I really like the Berger 168gr bullet and Retumbo powder and load to 3050fps. This load works perfectly with the turret. It really is dial and shoot.

I have shot about 200 rounds through the rifle. Have not had any issues with the setup at all. Would really love to keep it but tough economic times are getting the best of me. So its time to let it go to a good home.

Thanks again foir posting the photos.

TD

TD , you are very welcome! It's a great looking rifle and will be a good turn key package for someone. I too drank the BOTW Kool-Aid but didn't have the cash for their package. I shoot an older Sendero 7 mm mag with 168 grain VLD's and use 72.5 grains of Retumbo at right about 3000 fps.

Good luck with your sale. Someone is going to get a super deal!

Matt

Geno22,

The photos are of the gun that is for sale. Matt was kind enough to post them for me. Let me know if you need anymore info. We took multiple shots in different light so everything would show up. It kind of looks confusing, but all of the photos are of the same rifle.

Thanks,
TD (Sendero642)

Threebears,

The photos on this thread are of the gun for sale. Hnts4fun was kind enough to post them for me. It looks like two different rifles because of the background and lighting, but they are all of the same gun. If you need additional photos I can take some and send them via email.

Thanks,

Sendero642