• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington sendero 7MM mag

kaseyfied

hello,

I have an older remington sendero in 7mm mag.. its a 26 inch bull barrel.. blues with a matte finish.. non fluted.. rifle shoots awesome.. under 1/2 moa at 200.. I will include 40+ peices of preped brass.. some berger 168 grain hunting bullets.. and dies.. load data avaiable also.. would like 800 shipped to your ffl.. feel free to pm or email me.. will have pictures up in a day or so

kasey

previous owner said 350...... i have only shot about 75 rounds down the tube since ive owned it had smith bore scope it says bore looks great

Are you up for any trades? Sounds like a nice rifle. I would love to see some pictures. Thanks

its the sendero model so yes hs stock. stock rem trigger i believe set to under 2 lbs

I've got that same rifle. It's bedded and shoots 168 Berger VLD's 1/2 MOA or better. Mine is sure a solid performer.

Just purchased a Remington Sendero 7mm Rem Mag and I'm loving it. Here's a list of highlights/mods I've done to the rifle

Remington 700 Long Action 7 mm Magnum action
HS Precision stock with aluminum pillars
Floated, threaded, and Fluted 26 inch stainless heavy barrel
X Mark Pro adjustable trigger
Hawkins precision stainless tank muzzle break
Phoenix custom rifles billet aluminum bolt knob
Weapon works glass bedding
Egw hd picatinny scope rail
Burris xtreme tactical detachable scope rings
Vortex viper pst 6-24 x 50 illuminated moa scope with sunshade
Vortex scope bubble level
Vortex front flip scope cap
Butler creek rear flip scope cap
Blackhawk sportster track and traverse pivot bipod
Kick eez recoil pad
Cheek eez cheek pad
Beartooth comb raising kit
Grovtec sling swivels
Brownell tactical plus biothane sling

It will shoot 1/2 MOA at 200yds and I look forward to taking it out to 1000 yds soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 15