• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 Sendero 7mm Rem Mag

hawkshaw59

I have a Remington 700 Sendero in 7mm Rem Mag, matte blue, H & S Precision stock, Cheek rest, bipod, and a muzzle brake. It is topped with a 30 mm tube 6 - 24 x 44 Tactical scope w/mildot IR rect. Groups very well. I have two other LongRange rifles and need to thin out the safe. $1000 OBO. Muzzle brake reduces recoil to about what a .308 is.

I have a Remington 700 Sendero in 7mm Rem Mag, matte blue, H & S Precision stock, Cheek rest, bipod, and a muzzle brake. It is topped with a 30 mm tube 6 - 24 x 44 Tactical scope w/mildot IR rect. Groups very well. I have two other LongRange rifles and need to thin out the safe. $1000 OBO. Muzzle brake reduces recoil to about what a .308 is.
1. Is price for rifle and scope?
2. Are you the original owner?
3. Older Sendero or SF II?
4. Muzzle brake an add-on? Removeable? Drilled into barrel?
5. Round count?
6. Did rifle come with the H&S stock?
7. PIctures? I will PM my email

Thanks
wstetson

Do you mind posting the answer to wstetson's questions on this blog? I have a feeling everyone would like to know the answers to that question, as would I.

1. Is price for rifle and scope?
2. Are you the original owner?
3. Older Sendero or SF II?
4. Muzzle brake an add-on? Removable? Drilled into barrel?
5. Round count?
6. Did rifle come with the H&S stock?
7. Pictures? I will PM my email

Answers:

1. I am assuming you mean without the cheek rest and bi pod?? If that is the case then the rifle stock will have two holes in it from the cheek rest as this is a Karsten Adjustable Cheek Rest, and now is an integral part of the rifle stock. The price is $1000 plus shipping to your FFL for intact rifle or without the bi pod and cheek rest $900 shipped to FFL.

2. No I am the second owner
3. Older Sendero
4. Muzzle brake is a machined add on. It is removable but you will need to purchase a thread protector to cover the machined threads at the muzzle.
5. Round count is between 350 and 450. Not exactly sure on that number.
6. Rifle came with the stock when I purchased it
7. Pictures are included.

I hope this helps and thanks for looking,

Attachments

• pic 1.bmp
    337.6 KB · Views: 12
  • pic 2.bmp
    337.6 KB · Views: 12
  • pic 3.bmp
    337.6 KB · Views: 10
I will be willing to sell the bare rifle with the cheek rest only at $850 shipped to FFL.