• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Refurbished Laser Scope 4-12x42 by Burris (200110-ROD) with Ballistic Plex

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Refurbished Laser Scope 4-12x42 by Burris (200110-ROD) with Ballistic Plex[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $970[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $549.99[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Refurbished Laser Scope 4-12x42 by Burris[/FONT][FONT=&quot] on special. If you are interested in other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Laser Rangefinding Scopes[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Burris[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Optics. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Burris_LaserScope_200110_ROD.jpeg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is a Refurbished Laser Scope 4-12x42 by Burris with Ballistic Plex reticule. It is feature rich in terms of electronics and allows both experienced and novice users alike to take advantage of the built in ranging functionality. If you prefer a MilDOT reticule – click [/FONT][FONT=&quot]here[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BURRIS-LaserScope-4-12x42-Riflescope-Ballistic-Plex-Reticle-Matte-Black-Lowest-Possible-Mounting-200110-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is no need to take your eyes off the target with Burris LaserScope. You can range, aim and shoot all in one smooth motion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Burris[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s high end glass, combined with excellent mechanics and electronics make this rifle scope a must have for anyone looking for a good value in rangefinding scopes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BURRIS-LaserScope-4-12x42-Riflescope-Ballistic-Plex-Reticle-Matte-Black-200110-Pic4.jpg

This scope has been refurbed – read [/FONT][FONT=&quot]here[/FONT][FONT=&quot] what that means.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1/4 MOA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4x-12x magnification[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26 oz[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]76-89 mm eye relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 inch tube[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] CR2 Bat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Simple Programming[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Low Mounting Solution[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Burris One year warranty[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Remote Activation Switch[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]