• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Burris 4-12x42 Laser Scope Rangefinding riflescope with XTR reticle 200111

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Priced for quick sale:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Burris 4-12x42 Laser Scope Rangefinding riflescope with XTR reticle 200111 ROD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suggested Price: 970[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale at 498[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (includes free ground shipping in the US)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Refurbished_LaserScope_Burris_200111.jpeg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to move this Burris 4-12x42 Laser Scope to a good home. It has been refurbished. Always liked Burris Rifles Scopes but have not seen a good price? Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. Interested in something else from Burris – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BURRIS-LaserScope-4-12x42-Rifle-Scope-XTR-Ballistic-Mil-Dot-Reticle-Matte-Black-Remote-Activation-Switch-200111-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is a Burris 4x to 12x by 42 Laser Scope with rangefinder function that has been refurbished by Burris.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BURRIS-LaserScope-4-12x42-Rifle-Scope-XTR-Ballistic-Mil-Dot-Reticle-Matte-Black-Lowest-Possible-Mounting-200111-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The laserscope allows you to range your target, follow it, aim and fire without having to go back and forth between the scope and the handheld rangefinder. No more need to estimate holdover point and remember which one of your hashes represents what distance. Burris Laser Scope does it for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BURRIS-LaserScope-4-12x42-Rifle-Scope-XTR-Ballistic-Mil-Dot-Reticle-Matte-Black-Mounted-200111-Pic3.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The scope follows Burris's tradition of high performance glass, top notch mechanics and quality electronics.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BURRIS-LaserScope-4-12x42-Rifle-Scope-XTR-Ballistic-Mil-Dot-Reticle-Matte-Black-200111-Pic4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's a great value for someone who wants a laser range finding rifle scope on a budget.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Parameters:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26 oz[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]¼ MOA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 inch tube[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]42 mm objective[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ballistic XTR Mild Dot by Burris[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Technology:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Burris One Year Warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Built In Laser Rangefinding[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ultra Low Mount[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Simple Programming[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Comes with Scope:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Remote Activation Switch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scope[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty card[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If this is LaserScope by Burris you have been looking for – go to our website and purchase it there. Limited quantity remaining. Email me if you have any questions at [email protected] or call 800-851-9329.[/FONT]