• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Laser Rangefinding Rifle Scope 4-12x42 by Burris

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Laser Rangefinding Scope by Burris, 4-12x42, Matte Black (200112)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $949[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $799 (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I would like to move this Burris Eliminator 4-12x42 to a good home. Always liked Burris Rifles Scopes but have not seen a good price? Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. Interested in something else from Burris – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.
BURRIS-Eliminator-4-12x42-Laser-Range-Finding-Riflescope-Ballistic-Mil-Dot-Reticle-200112-Pic3.jpg

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Burris 4-12x42 Eliminator scope[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is a perfect example of how one company can take one product that has several look alike clones and blow the doors off the competition.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BURRIS-Eliminator-4-12x42-Laser-Range-Finding-Riflescope-Ballistic-Mil-Dot-Reticle-200112-Pic4.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Eliminator is simple to operate, yet it takes care of some very important tasks, especially for long distance shooting. No longer do you need multiple pieces of equipment, like a rangefinder and a ballistics chart. All of that is built into the scope. Just know your drop number (and Burris already calculated it for more than 600 commercially available cartridges) and Eliminator scope takes care of the rest. Distance – check, angle of shot – check, ballistic drop – check.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When you see the red illuminated dot light up where your holdover point should be – your heart will likely skip a beat or two. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you like electronics – Burris Eliminator is the scope for you. If you are old school (and there is nothing wrong with that) may be one of your kids will let you play with his Eliminator next time you take them hunting. It is the iPod of rifle scopes.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Parameters:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]26 oz[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]¼ MOA[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]800 reflective laser[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]550 game laser[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]42 mm objective[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Technology:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Burris One Year Warranty[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Built In Laser Rangefinding[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Ultra Low Mount[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Simple Programming[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Holdover reticle illumination[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comes with Scope:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Remote Activation Switch[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scope[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Warranty card[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $30. (FM$30).[/FONT]