• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4-12x42 Rifle Scope w/ Laser Rangefinder

highwaytech88

Like New Condition - Nikon 4-12x42 Laser IRT Rangefinding Riflescope is a rangefinder and a riflescope in one device.
spacer.gif
It features Nikon's Patent Pending Immediate Ranging Technology that offers one touch, continuous ranging for easy usage in the field. Nikon IRT system consist of patent-pending technology including the Nikon BDC (Bullet Drop Compensating) Reticle and an integral Laser rangefinder that return precize and continuous distance readings with a single touch of the button - it literally takes the guesswork out of where to hold on longer shots. Nikon's unique one-touch laser activator can also be operated via the included remote control switch for unmatched speed and convenience. Nikon patend-pending BDC trajectory-compensating reticle was desighed and calibrated to provide fast, simple aiming points for various known-shot distances. See reviews at
For Sale $669.00 U.S. shipping included
Personal Check or Paypal accepted only.

Last edited:
hello,
got a few questions......did you buy this scope/rangefinder new? how long have you had it? have you used it and what did you think of it? any problems with it? and lastly, why are you selling it?
thanks, hopt gun) :eek:

Yes it was brand new, used a few times. Perfect condition, like new. If interested then paypal is accepted. Or make a reasonable offer after your review.

Is this item still available? This is the BDC model? not Nikoplex?
Would you take $610 for the item? That is stretching it for me and my wife would kill me if she finds out if I even spent that much. Please let me know if you are willing. Thank you.

Last edited: