• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leica Laser Rangefinder CRF1600 Rangemaster 40528

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Leica Laser Rangefinder CRF1600 Rangemaster 40528[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $1000.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $799.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this Leica Laser Rangefidner CRF1600 Rangemaster 40528on special. If you are interested in other Leica Rangefinders- send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Leica. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LEICA-Rangemaster-CRF-1600-Laser-Rangefinder-40528.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leica Laser Rangefinder CRF1600 Rangemaster 40528[/FONT][FONT=&quot], as the model name suggests, is capable of ranging up to 1600 yards or 1500 meters making it one of the best range finders on the market today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LEICA-Rangemaster-CRF-1600-Laser-Rangefinder-Profile-40528-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leica CRF1600[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is a precision instrument, but do not let all the sophistication fool you – it is fully capable for anything mother nature can throw at it. Encased in a carbon fiber body, all the internal components are secured by an aluminum allow chassis that are fully sealed and waterproof. The whole unit weighs only 230 grams adding almost nothing to your packing weight. Due to its vertical design, Leica rangefinder CRF1600 is easy to use by both lefthanders and righthanders alike. Adjustable ocular with a rubber eyecup has great eye relief and accommodates users with eye or sunglasses.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3V CR2 battery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7x[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24 mm obj lens[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.4 inch exit pupil[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.4 ounce weight[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 measuring modes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1600 yard range[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Easy to read LCD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Integrated Ballistics System[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]High Precision[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leica CRF1600 rangefinder[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carrying case and cord[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Battery[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $30. (FM$30)[/FONT]