• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Hankins Custom 6.5x284

goatsie

I am selling a Hankins custom 6.5x284 barreled action. It is built off of a model 700, and went through Jeff Hankins full accurizing package. He guarntees that this rifle will shoot 1/2 MOA or better. The barrel is a push button hand lapped Hart barrel with 9 flutes on it. A custom bolt handle has been installed, and the entire rifle has been duracoated. The only rounds fired out of this rifle were by Hankins to guarantee accuracy. This is the perfect lightweight long range setup. I am selling this set up for $1050 OR $1100 SHIPPED. This is posted on multiple sites first I will take it has it.

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 13
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    122 KB · Views: 14
  • photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 12
A 26" Sendero contour Hart barrel is cut with a 1:8 twist on the inside, 10 flutes on the outside and anchored with a Holland recoil lug.

I mostly want the cash, but I will always listen to a trade, wether partial or whole.

i understand, i hv a unfired custom ruger no.1 barreled action in 375 Weatherby. blued action 28" shilen select stainless plus a break. i have a nice stock set that just needs some sanding and fitting.

I appreciate the offer, but I am on the mexican border where I primarily hun coues deer and coyotes, that rifle would be just a little to overkill. I appreciate the offer though!