• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Elite 4200 Riflescope 6-24x40 with Mil Dot and SF (BUS-424242P) by Bushnell

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Elite 4200 Riflescope 6-24x40 with Mil Dot and SF (BUS-424242P) by Bushnell[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $820[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $629.99[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this Elite 4200 Riflescope 6-24x40 with Mil Doton special. If you are interested in otherBushnell Elite 4200 Rifle Scopessend me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Bushnell. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BUSHNELL-Elite-4200-6-24x40-Riflescope-SF-426242P.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elite 4200 Riflescope 6-24x50 with Mid dot and SF Parallax by Bushnell [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is one of the higher end Bushnell rifle scopes designed with a long range varmint hunter and target shooter in mind.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BUSHNELL-Elite-4200-6-24x40-Riflescope-SF-Mil-Dot-426242P-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The company spared little when packing this rifle scopes with desirable features.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bushnell [/FONT][FONT=&quot]exclusive magnesium lens coatings with 95% lens transmission, 1/8 MOA adjustments via resettable windage and elevation target style turrets, side focus parallax adjustment and ability to handle repeated abuse from a .375 H&H magnum – make this Elite 4200 rifle scope by Bushnell a must have for a serious hunter or shooter.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Technical Characteristics:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6-24x magnification[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]117 mm eye relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 inch tube[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1/8 MOA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mil Dot reticle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No questions asked 1 year returns warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elite Bullet Proof lifetime warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Side Focus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Semi-target turrets[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Included in box:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bushnell Scope[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elite Warranty Card[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One Year Replacement Card for US only[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in this Bushnell 4200 Elite Rifle Scope– send me an email to [email protected]. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the 800-851-9329. Alternatively go to the site and use promo code below to save $50 off your purchase in addio. (promo FM$50)[/FONT]

Recent Posts