• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x40 Mil-Dot Side Focus Scope

LDHunter

I sold the rifle this scope was on and I need to sell the scope to help finance my hunting this year since my business is waaaaay off (Realtor)....

It's the Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x40 Mil-Dot Side Focus scope. This is not the older version that was so long that it came to the front of your gun stock.

It's their newer version that is much shorter, has side focus, and has a 4.6" eye relief.

SWFA gets $629.95 for it and I need to sell mine so I'll put it on your doorstep in the CUS for $450 via USPS Priority, Fully Insured, with Delivery Confirmation.
Link Bushnell 6-24x40 Elite 4200 Rifle Scope Link

This scope was on a rifle for two trips to the range and I challenge you to find any sign that it was ever even mounted unless you have eyes sharp enough to spot the slightly compressed finish on the tube where the Burris Zee Signature rings were. If I told you the scope was new you would probably believe me. It's that pristine.

Anyone that hasn't used one of these scopes is missing some of the clearest optics you'll ever see at any price and it's EXCELLENT for long range hunting. I have more of them or I'd never sell this one.

Thanks for looking at my ad.
$bob$

Last edited:
OK.... Email sent with all the info you should need along with contact info. :Dk

For anybody that was wishing they would have grabbed this scope before him, I now have another since my rifle seems to be sold/traded and that's going to be all of these that I'll sell... :cool:

$bob$