• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Camelbak BFM

BlackKnight755

I have a brand new Camelbak BFM pack that I would like to sale. It is a 60063 model number. It is a woodland camo and has everything that came with it. There is a cold or hot 3 litre reservoir, the tube and mouthpiece. It has all sorts of straps and adjustments and clip/anchorpoints.

This is one of the largest packs that Camelback makes. It will hold a medbak insert that you purchase seperately that is used for first aid at your fingertips. Everything fits in the insert, no fumbling around looking for medical supplies - their all in the insert.

Anyway... This pack MSRP's for around $250, I am asking $200 OBRO (please no lowball offers, I have this much in the pack with shipping so I ain't going to lose a whole lot on it), you pay actual shipping.

Almost 60 people have at least looked at this so that shows me there is interest. Someone throw a number at me, just not a crazy number... the worst I can do is say no.