• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts accuracy systems mini 14

foxhunter

complete accuracy job, carbon tech stock, bedded, front sight and original peep rear. .900 accuracy systems barrel stainless steel 1-9 twist wilde chamber wichata mount drilled and tapped front and rear, double sling studs, a real tack driver, accuracy systems guaranties 1' groups with their accurcy load factory ammo. it shot a lot better than that with handloads
1500.00 shipped to your ffl
send me a pm

I am familiar with Carl's work. He does a great job. I'd love to buy the gun, but I got one less than a year ago, and, well... momma would kick my butt. Free bump and good luck!

wasn't cheap, was it? the rifle dropped one bullet on top of another with handloads.
thx
bob

I bought one of Carl's 6.8spc minis several years back. When I got it in I loaded it up with some SSA 110gr HP's and headed to the range (meaning I stopped on the dirt road on the way to the kennel and stuck a target on a tree) I'd asked him to sight it in with that ammo 4" high at 100 so I wanted to check it. At 107 paces I set up, fired three shots and could only find two holes.

Did the same thing again with the same result.

Decided it would probably shoot ok.gun)

Next morning I busted a pack of five coyotes at 200yds. By the time I got set up they were at around 300yds and closing in on the edge of the field about to disappear into the mesquites.

I picked the lead yote, "Bang", second was too close to the edge, went to third, "Bang", 5th made the mistake of turning parallell to the fence and I led him by five body lengths, "Bang".

3 dead yotes in under 15 seconds.

No one in the business can make the mini shoot as well as Carl does.