• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accuacy systems mini 14 f/s 223 Wylde chamber

foxhunter

complete accuracy job, carbon tech stock, bedded, front sight and original peep rear. .900 accuracy systems barrel stainless steel 1-9 twist wilde chamber wichata mount drilled and tapped front and rear, double sling studs, worked trigger a real tack driver, accuracy systems guaranties 1' groups with their accurcy load factory ammo. it shot a lot better than that with handloads
The .223 Wylde chamber was designed as a match chambering for semi-automatic rifles. It will accomodate both .223 Rem and 5.56mm NATO ammunition. It is relieved in the case body to aid in extraction and features a shorter throat for improved accuracy
1350.00 shipped to your ffl, that's about what the conversion cost.
send me a pm
for those amoung you not familiar with accuracy systems go here.

scope andbipod not include

copy of work orfor mods.

here is the invoice where the k was done, does not include the price of the rifle or the trigger job.

What state are you in? Can you PM me your cell? I think I have a buyer. A buddy of mine has been looking for one of these.

missouri, near springfield. better if you send me a phone# via pm , my cell doesn't get service where i live
randy