• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- A Pair of Sako Rifles (375H&H and 7mmRM Left Hand Deluxe)

Stokes

Hey Guys,
I've a pair of Sakos that need a new home. Both guns are in excellent, but used condition. I don't have exact round counts, but I'd guess it's just a few handfuls each. Pictures should tell you all you need to know. Price is $1250 each, or take them both for $2400 shipped. Individually, shipping is $30.

The first is a 375 H&H. It is pretty much well factory stock, other than the front sight has been set back one hole and a muzzle brake has been installed. I do not have a thread protector for it if you decide to spin off the muzzle brake. I really should mention this.... this gun is fairly light. I haven't put it on the scale, but when I pick it up the first thing that goes through my mind is "****, that's kinda light for a 375!". A few minor stock bruises here and there, but otherwise very nice. Price is $1250.
IMG_3122.jpg

The second Sako I have for sale is a Left Handed Deluxe in 7mm Remington Magnum. It is in super fine shape, with just a few handling marks. The worst of it is a small spot near the end of the barrel, and a few minor marks from some earlier scope mounts. Like all the Sako Deluxe models, this one is stunning. Price is also $1250.

IMG_3161.jpg

Recent Posts