• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Left Hand Sako AV .375 H&H - SPF

orion2000

Time to make room for new stuff. This is my first time posting pics on this forum, please bear with me.

Sako AV LH .375 H&H, wood stock, satin blue metal. No metal blems. Wood has handling marks and s hickey under near the rear sling swivel stud.(pic #3) and a less noticeble bump on the bottom of the grip (pic #4). Unkown round count. Currently has Leupold VX3 Matte 1.75 x 6 extended scope with standard duplex reticle.

$1000 for the rifle shipped to your FFL. $1400 with the scope.

Attachments

• Sako_375_1.jpg
    Sako_375_1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Sako_375_2.jpg
    Sako_375_2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Sako_375_3.jpg
    Sako_375_3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Sako_375_4.jpg
    Sako_375_4.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Re: WTS - Left Hand Sako AV .375 H&H

Actually the recoil is not bad. More like a strong shove. When I first bought the rifle, I was expecting to get knocked on my butt, yada, yada.... However, with good shooting form and good grip on the rifle. No problem.

I do not consider myself a "macho man" and I can fire 5 or 6 three shot groups before it gets tiresome. I bought the Leupold scope specifically because it has enough eye relief that it can be mounted well forward. I have never been "scope bit", even with 300 gr factory loads.

Warren

Gents,

If my pricing is off, PM me with an offer...

Warren

Price Drop: $900 for the rifle. $1300 with the scope.