• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **WTS** .20 Pratical

608 yard shot on a PD. Black dot in the background is where we were setup.

IMG00125-20101202-1447.jpg
Round count: 264 rounds down the tube as a .20FB & approx. 400 rounds as a .20Practical

Super easy to load for, just use a bushing neck die for a .223 (included) and your done, one pass.
39gr SBK's over 3850 with no pressure, similar to a .204R but cheaper better brass.

Weaver built 20 Practical
A5, Sniper fill,W/ADJ cheek
Trued XR-100
Pac-Nor super match 1:12 MTU w/flutes
Signature 30mm Rings
Cerakoted Tactical Gray
Lucus bore guide
150+ necked brass with a few loaded, 300+ 32gr ZMax's included
neck Bushing

Cost to build by Kevin would be $2250
+$100 Fluting
+$116 Adj/cheek
+$250 Cerakote
+$300 XR-100 Action

Total $3016.00 + the rings & bore guide

Scope/bipod not included

Price Drop to $1800 + shipping to your FFL

Jon

IMAG0109.jpg
Bump for price drop.

I love how some people feel the need to comment. What you see in that picture is when I orgianly posted the rifle for sale, it was load development. Hence the less than 38 rounds down the tube. I might also suggest that you become a professional BR shooter as your groups sound absolutely stellar, get a sponsor, go on the road.

The gun is more capable then I as the shooter will ever be.
Great article from a well know shooter, and his 20 practical built by Kevin.
Warren's 4200 FPS "20 Practical"

Thanks

Jon
Tmn hasn't learned forum etiquette, his problem not yours. Nice rifle.

Free bump. Someone out there needs this gun. My .20 Practical also has a PacNor barrel. Yes, it gets a little tiresome shooting little bitty groups but...It's so much fun!! Making brass for it is silly easy. I did zero prep on my .223 (other than necking down) and it's shooting in the 1's and 2's. Jump on this package!!

Free bump. Someone out there needs this gun. My .20 Practical also has a PacNor barrel. Yes, it gets a little tiresome shooting little bitty groups but...It's so much fun!! Making brass for it is silly easy. I did zero prep on my .223 (other than necking down) and it's shooting in the 1's and 2's. Jump on this package!!

Thanks! The rifle really is a vamint shooters dream. I just have to many small cal. and my access to PD property has dwindled.