• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **WTS** .20 Pratical

strombeckj

*****SOLD PENDING FUNFDS**********

Round count: 264 rounds down the tube as a .20FB & approx. 400 rounds as a .20Practical

Super easy to load for, just use a bushing neck die for a .223 (included) and your done, one pass.
39gr SBK's over 3850 with no pressure, similar to a .204R but cheaper better brass.

Weaver built 20 Practical
A5, Sniper fill,W/ADJ cheek
Trued XR-100
Pac-Nor super match 1:12 MTU w/flutes
Signature 30mm Rings
Cerakoted Tactical Gray
Lucus bore guide
150+ necked brass with a few loaded, 300+ 32gr ZMax's included
neck Bushing
Tactical Bolt Handle (not pictured)

Cost to build by Kevin would be $2250
+$100 Fluting
+$116 Adj/cheek
+$250 Cerakote
+$300 XR-100 Action

Total $3016.00 + the rings & bore guide

Scope/bipod not included

Price Drop to $1400 + $65 in hard case shipping to your FFL

Jon

IMAG0109.jpg

Last edited:
Back up for sale.

$2500 + Shipping, with VX3 LR 8.5-25x50 side focus.
$2000 Rifle only

Round count now less than 600 total. Will include 200+ formed brass

Thank Jon

no offence but those are horrible groups with the 20 practical. 40g vmax and 25g of benchmark and i can keep 5 shots in a 308 hole.

no offence but those are horrible groups with the 20 practical. 40g vmax and 25g of benchmark and i can keep 5 shots in a 308 hole.

I love how some people feel the need to comment. What you see in that picture is when I orgianly posted the rifle for sale, it was load development. Hence the less than 38 rounds down the tube. I might also suggest that you become a professional BR shooter as your groups sound absolutely stellar, get a sponsor, go on the road.

The gun is more capable then I as the shooter will ever be.
Great article from a well know shooter, and his 20 practical built by Kevin.
Warren's 4200 FPS "20 Practical"

Thanks

Jon

Jon,Just consider the previous comment a free bump . Are you willing to trade for anything?

I did not mean to offend. I have 3 different 20s and the practical is by far the easiest to shoot. I was commenting on more powder. Kinda gets boring sometimes when it seems like the 20s can't miss.

Ok. Shoot me a pm if you decide on what you'd like! Good luck.