• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Sako M995 McMillan or other stock

I did see their stock. It's very nice. But I'd like a more traditional hunting stock and not a full tactical stock. Very nice though

My uncle has the same exact gun. His original stock had a hair line crack on the pistol grip so he ended up purchasing a new one. It was a simple swap out. I dont remember how much it was but I want to say around $600. I'll try and find out and repost my findings.

I have this exact setup. I wasnt happy with the factory Sako stock so I bought the McMillan with thier bottom metal. It took 3 months and was around 700.00. It is the most comfortable stock i have ever shot. It was well worth both the money and wait, and keep in mind these rifles are few and far between and you can likely sell your factory stock to recoup some of the cost. I had mine sold (thanks to this website) in 2 days for around 200.00.

The one for the TRG-S rifle, it is also like thier Sako Hunter. It has a Monte Carlo cheek piece and palm swell. I just looked on thier website and it says that the stock has now been discontinued. That is a real bummer, it came highly recommended by John Lazzeroni and i would agree is an excellent upgrade.

Pacific Tool and Gauge has the bottom metal. It is listed as
Model: STRGBM01 on their website.

I finally found the receipt for the stock. It was purchased at Bolsa Gunsmithing in Westminstr, Ca. 714-894-9100. My uncle bought it back in May of 2011. I know its a long shot, but you never know.