WTB Sako M995 McMillan or other stock

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by pelve, Feb 4, 2013.

1. pelve

pelve Active Member

Might be a shot in the dark, but I am looking for a McMillan or other, aftermarket stock with bottom metal for a Sako TRGS that's chambered in 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

2. badaboom

badaboom Well-Known Member

PM'ed you a reference, might help.

3. Boman

Boman Well-Known Member

Good luck, im searching for the exact same thing. Please post if you find a supplier for the bottom metal. I believe if you can secure the bottom metal McMillan will make the stock..

4. pelve

pelve Active Member

Thanks, if you end up coming up with any info yourself, let me know. Happy Hunting...

5. Boman

Boman Well-Known Member

Pm sent.

6. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

7. LRHWAL

LRHWAL Well-Known Member

I have sent you gentlemen a PM each regarding a stock and BM.

Thanks.

LRHWAL

8. pelve

pelve Active Member

Bump.

9. pelve

pelve Active Member

Still looking if anyone has one. I know it's a long shot but it doesn't have to have bottom metal. Can be anything aftermarket. Thanks.

10. Boman

Boman Well-Known Member

Do you have bottom metal? If you do can you tell me where to get a set? Do you want the factory stock?

11. pelve

pelve Active Member

I have a factory stock in good shape right now. I don't need any bottom metal. I was saying I don't need it because I know there are a few aftermarket stocks out there that use a different set up and even more set up as single shots. Either of these might possibly be fine for me. There was a place about a year ago in Canada selling bottom metal. If I can find their name, I will let you know. Thanks

12. Boman

Boman Well-Known Member

I see. I was told that there are a few gunsmiths that will restock the trgs. I was told Crescent customs and chad dixon of longrifles inc. I haven't contacted them yet. I really want to get my rifle restocked though. I'd like it done right. Pillar bedded and all. Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

13. Boman

Boman Well-Known Member

And yes if you find a place that sells bottom metal, please pass that info along.

14. pelve

pelve Active Member

I do know that KRG does a stock for this rifle. It's the Whiskey III system and doesn't need bottom metal but its not really something I am looking for right now anyways.... It's worth checking out though.