• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Ruger .44 Mag Carbine.

Dont know where you are located at but check on SpokaneGunTrader.com there is one for sell there for 900 looks decent and if your not local I bet he'd ship to your FFL.

Thank you that one looks pretty solid. I found a good one as well. If my deal falls through I'll follow up. Thanks much for the lookout. 🤙🏻

Can't help you find one, but after losing the one I "had" to some inheritance preferences and letting it go to avoid hard feelings, I bought one on Gunbroker in 2017 for $990 shipped. To give you a price reference. Those things are worth their weight in gold.

Mine had the more desirable read peep sight dovetailed into the receiver. Perhaps a slight discount for simpler setups.

Nice. As I do more research seems there was 1 with tube feed and 1 with a magazine- is this correct? The one I found was the anniversary one that was manu in 1985. Wondering any benefits or drawbacks from getting a newer one from the 80's instead of one from the 60's or 70's- aside from the round count. Thoughts?

Nice. As I do more research seems there was 1 with tube feed and 1 with a magazine- is this correct? The one I found was the anniversary one that was manu in 1985. Wondering any benefits or drawbacks from getting a newer one from the 80's instead of one from the 60's or 70's- aside from the round count. Thoughts?
I'd prefer the new model. I've looked but never had hands on one.

The magazine is more convenient.

The twist was also increased from 1-32' to 1-21" (I think those are correct. Close if not) to better accommodate the newer, heavier bullets.

I've got the lever which has those same features, would love to have the newer semi-auto.