• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Manners T2 700 BDL long action

pyroducksx3

My built is falling apart, the stock I originally planed to use just isnt going to work. So after waiting for my project to come up now I'm, waiting again. I tried to order a greybull stock but they aren't answering the phone anymore or giving anyone it seems a straigh answer on when they will actually have stocks. Im looking to get a manner t2 instead or if anyone has a greybull maybe one of those. Send me an offer please. Thanks

I thought the same thing but there is enough of a difference the remington doest drop right in. I talked to me smith about that already, something about the bold handle and a couple other minor things. He said you can make it work but if Im going to spend that kind of money I want something better than making it work. Thanks though.

So with manners being 18 weeks out, mcm 8 or so weeks and greybull being who knows when I decided to go the stiller route you posted. Gunsmith said it wont be too hard just filing some of the stock for the bolt handle angle and filling in a safety gap. Would have preferred to get a rem specific but after waiting 4 months I dont really see how waiting another 4 and missing practice and maybe the season with my new gun would be a good decision either. Thanks. Stock is in route and after hunting season will be going to get dipped in multicam ;)

Hmmm...Stiller's website says that their actions drop right into a Rem 700 stock. Odd that it wouldn't work the other way around.

I'd be curious to see exactly what is different. It looks like they have similar swept bolt handles and they use the same trigger. Stiller does have the side bolt stop, but it is supposed to be located above the show line.

Hope it works out for you. Good luck getting your build back on track.

It should drop right in. The old Stillers are straight handles but the new ones are swept just like a Remington. The bolt release is above the show line so no need to modify anything there.

McM cut my Stiller stock for the old style straight handle this past winter and I just carefully took a dremel to it to get it to work with the new swept handle. You can't even tell.

Hope everything works out for ya.