• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB chronograph

I have an old two box one. Unknown on brand right now but can look once I get home. It works fine. It was given to me by a member when I was in need. I no longer use it and will pay it forward if interested.

looking for a used chronograph. doesnt have to be anything fancy. let me know what you have
I used to purchase two or three of everything. One for me, one for Jill, and one for her father so we have extra of some things. We have a CED M2 Chronograph that's like new and we upgraded to include Infrared Skyscreens and the rechargeable Battery Pack.
We are going to post for sale with other reloading items when we finish renovating our shop. Have not thought of a price yet. If you don't find something else PM us and maybe we can work out a deal.
Thanks
Len

I used to purchase two or three of everything. One for me, one for Jill, and one for her father so we have extra of some things. We have a CED M2 Chronograph that's like new and we upgraded to include Infrared Skyscreens and the rechargeable Battery Pack.
We are going to post for sale with other reloading items when we finish renovating our shop. Have not thought of a price yet. If you don't find something else PM us and maybe we can work out a deal.
Thanks
Len
well you can shoot me a price in my PM when you think of it. no hurries

I have an Oehler 35P with the printer, triple sky screens with stands all packed in a foam lined hard shell rifle case. Very quick set up. Extra ink cartridges and paper roll. Works perfect. Asking $385 delivered to the CONUS. Having shoulder surgery on 2/2 so I may take a day or so to respond.