Wtb..... Chronograph

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by daniel brothers, May 1, 2014.

1. daniel brothers

daniel brothers Well-Known Member

Looking to upgrade from my cheap Chrony Chronograph into something better, and I thought I'd start first with you guys, since so many people are upgrading to bigger and better ones.

Let me know what you have... or where some good deals might be on New ones... thanks Guys.... Dan

2. catskinner

catskinner Active Member

I have a nice oehler 35p I'd trade for a nice scope. Has a couple nicks in the sky screens is all. Has 2 stands from oehler and everything fits in a plastic guncase. Printer works great

3. gunaddict

gunaddict Well-Known Member

Catskinner, how old is your Oehler 35?

4. drbill

drbill Well-Known Member

I have a Magnetospeed V2 that is gently used for 300 delivered if you are interested.

5. catskinner

catskinner Active Member

Not sure on age. I've had it 3 years, and the guy I got it from was selling his dads stuff, so he wasn't sure.

6. daniel brothers

daniel brothers Well-Known Member

thanks so much for your helpful information and options... I've got a couple of deals in the air right now, so if you guys can make something happen for each other.... then that would be great. thanks so much...Dan

7. catskinner

catskinner Active Member

No worries. I know if I was just worried about speed reading I would get the new chrono you stick on the barrel. No setup hassle. But the oehler shines when it comes to long range ballistics, and gathering the needed info for ballistic coefficient calculations. I'll keep my oehler and get one of the new kind someday. Ease of use would have me able to use the magnetic kind more often, depending on shooting location mainly.