• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: .50 bmg or .338 Lapua

Jon610

Hello guys, i am looking to purchase a long range toy. will most likely be used for 800+ yards groundhog shooting. Trying to stay under 2k, Not being to picky just have been looking for about a year now and have found nothing that i have really fell in love with (in my price range) thanks Jon

I would not go with a 50 unless you like throwing money down a hole. They are exponentially more expensive for everything.... the gun, brass, bullets, truck load of powder entire line of new reloading stuff. the 338/300 RUM is probably the best performance for the money. The standard 338 RUM is still a good option. So many benifits to using the UM case it's hard to justify the next step up. I have a 338/378 WB, 50 BMG and two 300 Ultra's and I believe the RUM case is the way to go.

btt still looking for something. keep running into dead ends. would like to find a ar30 338

I have a .338-.378
$1700 without the scope and rings
includes 90 pcs. brass / dies / 5" front bag / whatever bullets I have left.

$2500 for everything and the scope and rings

For a pic please go to www.montourcountyrifles.com
It's the rifle right on the home page. The rifle is set up now for a 100 yard zero, and enough clicks to get you out to 2300. I've shot out to 2200 at a 2' rock. Dead rock now

Jon610,

Check out my Edge that I just listed it may fit what your looking for, complete package and easy way to get in the LR game.

lv2hunt