• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB-.30-06 Rifle

Toddmonty

Looking for a .30-06 Hunting Rifle.

Open to lever, bolt, auto's-Brownings, Remingtons, & other higher end makers (Cooper's, HS Precision, etc).

Not looking for Mossburgs, Savages, oor other big box type cheaper guns that can be bought Anywhere, USA for nearly nothing.

I'm also not looking for anything Tactical, I have that covered.

Nothing more than 2K.

I'm looking for 30-06 since I can buy ammo from 90 grain to 220 grain to do whatever type hunting I decide to do. I don't want to reload for this gun, so this makes since to me.

Thx

Sorry, not looking for something like that.

Thx for reply though!!

I'd actually prefer a Browning A Bolt or BLR with nice wood/blueing.

I have a Browning BAR safari Id consider selling. Chambered in 30/06 with the BOSS system. Purchesed new in July of 2012. 18 rounds fired, barrel broken in correctly. Email me for more information. Bateman1911 at gmail.com

I'm looking for something that someone is wanting to move, not something you are attached to, thinks it's worth more than I can buy out of Cabela's Gun Room, etc....

This is not a reference to anything I've received yet, just thought I'd save you time!!

I have located a Browning A Bolt Medallion locally that is in great shape, less than 25 rounds fired for $500. I picked it up!!!

I'd still entertain an awesome deal for a 2nd gun for my son/or a loaner gun.

I can use A Bolt for son/loaner if I find something nicer that's a screaming deal!!!

Thx for reply!!

Rem 700 30.06 adl. A prefix serial #
Can text or email pics if interested
Pm if interested

Well I know you where trying to stay in the $2k range but a few bucks more I can put you into a Blaser calibers will never be a problem again.
Have a few calibers to choose from no 30-06 at this time.
Around $2350 Try it you will like it.
Larry
Elk88191@hotmail .com

Not looking for more expensive or anything but .30-06.

If I go past $2000, I'll get a Cooper, HS Precision, or Gap rifle.

I have Gap .308 Crusader, Surgeon Scalpel .260, Ruger Mk 2 6.5 Creed, Rem 700 Custom .280 AI, & McMillan Tac .338 in tactical bolt guns. So I feel I have that covered!!!

Looking for .30-06 since I can buy multiple grain ammo, anywhere USA for cheep to shoot, hunt, varmint, coyote, etc..... Without packing 15lbs or more!! All of my scopes are high power/heavy tac scopes!! US Optics, NF, Leupolds, etc....

Just looking for that gun sitting in someone's safe that is CHEAP!!! :)

I have a 1967 Remington 700 BDL 30'06 with a no pre-fix, 6 digit, serial number if you're interested.

She's in great shape, considering her age. (jeweling on the bolt is gone and some slight freckling on the barrel)

If you're interested PM me for pics.

Bob

I have a BNIB WIN Classic Featherweight I'd sell at a fair price. Action and barrel are stainless. I tend to spend more time posting on other forums than here - you can check me out on Snipershide for example if you wish. [email protected]